ISGN Solutions is uniquely positioned as a nationwide, single-source provider for a full range of mortgage title, closing and recording products and settlement services. We provide insured and uninsured services for the entire mortgage lifecycle with a comprehensive variety of custom and standard packages for your convenience.
ISGN Solutions is intensely focused on your overall experience. With more than 25 years in the business, we receive consistently high marks for service quality. We offer a one stop shop with a strong panel of pre-qualified vendors and access to online public records. Plus we have the ability to e-record in more than 1,000 counties, the largest available network. Leveraging our global delivery capabilities and our industry-leading technology platform, our settlement services reduce cycle time and cost while improving quality and staying dedicated to compliance.
The ISGN Solutions Difference
Consistent and Scalable
Dedicated client service regardless of where the borrower and the property are located
We coordinate everything, offering conveniences like online websites, data plant access, abstractors and closing agents (notaries and attorneys)
Secure, Web-Based Processing
Instant quotes for all fees and insurance premium, all quotes are guaranteed to assure accuracy of GFEs; real time status of transactions and custom reporting provided
Extended Business Hours
Never delay a closing, we are available when you want to close
Full Service Mortgage Title Processing
Uninsured products, extensive title clearing, strong post-closing, on site legal assistance, and timely disbursement
Committed to Quality
- ALTA Title Insurance
- Purchase/Refinance Closings & Escrow
- Non-Insured Title Reports
- Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Searches
- Home Equity Signing Services
- Recording Services
- Flood and Tax Certificate
- Lien Release Preparation
- Post Closing Trailing Docs
- LienSure®TM Protection Policy – Indemnifies the lender in certain unrecoverable loss scenarios and provides a framework for a lender to evaluate and mitigate specific risk factors when underwriting HELOC and Close-end Home Equity Loans. Backed by an A.M. Best A+ rated insurer, LienSure® is an affordable option to reduce risk.